This NHS Trust has an exciting large capital programme and they need someone focused for the next 6 months as the Financial Lead for the programme.
- Deliver the financial aspects of business cases for major estates and other capital projects;
- Lead discussions on financial issues pertaining to the business case;
- Costing up of options appraisals;
- Demand modelling alongside the business intelligence team;
- Completing a benefits register (cash, non-cash, qualitative and societal);
- Build and completion of relevant LTFM and CIA Models, including sensitivities;
- Revenue modelling (including income/activity changes, staff costs, non-pay costs, capital charges, etc. again over the full appraisal period for all shortlisted options.)
- Risk identification and quantification;
- NPV, optimism bias and sensitivity analysis;
- Consideration of cost indices/regional location factors and COVID-19 implications.
- Knowledge of the 5 case model for business cases;
- Knowledge of NHS capital accounting would be helpful, but not essential;
- NHS experience is desirable, but not essential
- CCAB Qualification