This NHS Trust has an exciting large capital programme and they need someone focused for the next 6 months as Capital Support for the programme.
- Track costs of major estates projects at a project level;
- Produce monthly finance reports for each major estates project;
- Provide improved governance for overall capital programme and capital sub-groups starting with Estates and then moving onto E Health schemes;
- Provide support to the Finance Manager on developing business cases within the Capital Programme;
- Overall day-to-day monitoring of the Capital Programme and highlighting risks for more detailed review.
- Knowledge of NHS capital accounting would be helpful, but not essential;
- Understanding of business case preparation would be looked on favourably;
- NHS experience is desirable, but not essential;
- CCAB qualified or Finalist.