Service Manager - Mental Health, Inpatient Wards - RMN
1 day left
- Job Type
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation who are urgently seeking a Mental health Nurse
A London based NHS Trust require an experienced Mental Health Nurse who has worked within a Mental Health setting or is an RMN by background to identify improvements at ward level and deliver and action plan for targeted interventions. You will be instrumental in looking Clinical risks, Infection control and how care is delivered across their wards. We are looking for someone that has a confident personality as well as great people skills with the ability to bring their clinical teams on board with change. This is a chance for an interim to improve the overall efficiency and quality of the service.
This is a fast-paced, delivery-driven role that requires a passionate interim professional to help alleviate pressures and promote best practice.
* Must have a track record as a Mental Health Nurse
* Experience gained of working within a Mental health setting or RMN by background
* Strong knowledge clinical risk, care planning and infection control
* Excellent engagement skills at all levels of seniority
* The ability to navigate internal politics.
* Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the project at hand
RATE: to £49.59 per hour (INSIDE IR35)
START: August 2020
DURATIONS: 6 Months
INTERVIEWS: October 2020
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO ANDREW PANOS VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.
Apply for Service Manager - Mental Health, Inpatient Wards - RMN
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly