Interim Quality Manager
1 day left
- Job Type
Pure Interims are consulting with an NHS organisation seeking an Interim Quality Manager for a 6 month assignment. The ideal candidate with have strong relevant experience to support the statutory function of the Quality directorate ensuring the commissioned services maximises improvements and transformation in patient care.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Lead on the continuous review of clinical quality performance information and assurance in relation to patient safety, patient experience and clinical effectiveness.
- Work within the Quality and Nursing Division ensuring quality monitoring of new and existing commissioned services
- Lead and management of incidents and complaints and use to improve quality of the commissioned services
- Participate in contract Quality Review Meetings and quality visits to obtain assurance on clinical effectiveness, patient safety and experience
- Ensure that evidence-based practice and outcome measures associated with service quality including the prevention and control of infection, patient experience and wider patient safety agenda are applied in assurance and improvement processes.
- Provide support to senior management to ensure continuity of clinical governance/ quality activities including giving quality advice to staff
If you have the relevant experience and have an interest in the role then please apply below or contact Jeetesh Patel on 020 3761 1659 / email@example.com
Apply for Interim Quality Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly