Transformation Project Manager - Mental Health / Community
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS Trust who are urgently seeking an Interim Transformation Project Manager to help deliver the Trust wide new models of care as part of their mental health and community services transformation strategy.
This is a great opportunity for an Interim Project Manager / Service Re-Design Consultant to deliver a high-profile transformation programme that will run for the next 12 months. We are looking for Project Managers with knowledge of clinical pathways within mental health or have delivered large and complex community services programmes. The role will sit as part of the existing project management team and will interface directly with the Transformation senior management team and SRO. You will have a passion for delivery and willing to go the extra mile.
* Experience gained as a Project Manager for Mental Health or Community Services
* Track record of Service Transformation or Service Re-Design
* Exceptional communication skills with a natural ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
* An eye for detail
* Passion for delivery and willing to go the extra mile!
* Politically astute, able to navigate the usual politics!
RATE: £35.90ph (Inside IR35)
START: October 2020
INTERVIEWS: WC 12th October
DURATION: 12 Months
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO ANDREW PANOS VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.
Apply for Transformation Project Manager - Mental Health / Community
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly