Interim Head of Communications
Pure Interims are currently consulting with a Midlands based NHS organisation urgently seeking an Interim Head of Communications for a 5 Month assignment. This will be home based with the occasional site working when required.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Lead and progress strategic communications projects in line with the organisations Five Year Strategy and Quality Improvement Programme
- Development of the Trust's communications strategy
- Lead and support on internal communications campaigns including winter related campaigns, COVID-19 and staff surveys
- Developing communication strategies associated with the organisational cultural development programme.
- Support the design, development and implementation of a new operating model for the Communications and Marketing function
- Explore opportunities to work more closely with communications partners within the region
The ideal candidate will have strong NHS experience and ability to hit the ground running. If you have the relevant skill set and have an interest in the role, please apply below or contact Jeetesh Patel on 02037611659 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Interim Head of Communications
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly