Covid-19 Test Support Manager
A large healthcare organisation is looking to appoint a Covid-19 Testing Support Manager on an interim basis until March 2021. The post will be fully remote working.
- Working to deliver the Covid-19 testing for the organisation ensuring community testing is enabled in complex settings such as care homes, as well as providing assistance to those complex settings in order to allow them to manage the needs of those in their care;
- Develop and implement new testing pathways, including project work on setting up and continuously improving the service;
- The team key link between various partners and the testing cell and will need to escalate issues and provide feedback quickly and effectively;
- Coordinating the project of referrals for testing in complex settings and essential worker testing;
- Contacting test setting to coordinate delivery, assistance and collection.
- Must have experience within the NHS;
- Excellent communication and engagement skills;
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team and to operate on own initiative;
- Ability to multitask and problem solve whilst working to tight deadlines under pressure;
- Excellent working knowledge and recent experience using of Microsoft office applications;
- The role will involve working as part of a virtual team, remote working with occasional weekend working/on-call will be requirements;
- Experience of working on computer/IT software packages.
Apply for Covid-19 Test Support Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly