Mechanical Engineering Manager NHS Estates
A large NHS organisation are looking for an exceptional mechanical bias Engineering Manager. Must hold experience within NHS as this will hold responsibility for a technical NHS estates team.
- Responsible as the technical lead for the management of Mechanical Engineering across the organisation, including the line management of technical staffing;
- Must hold NHS HTM experience, have AP knowledge and understanding of traditional engineering for example Autoclav;
- Ensure the provision of an efficient and effective mechanical maintenance service for the Trust’s estate, inclusive of engineering plant & equipment, repairs and overall mechanical scope for the organisation;
- Management of the mechanical engineering team in driving implementation, review and evolution of Maintenance and best practice across the site, to maximise plant reliability, efficiency and asset health;
- Provide the engineering team with departmental Key Performance Indicators and detailed improvement plans and share best practice and benchmarking;
- Help to motivate and empower other engineers, helping them reach their potential;
- Responsible for small to medium project co-ordination, such as the project scope, timetable of works, H&S planning, budget allocation and coordination of personnel.
- Relevant Engineering qualifications, Mechanically biased to bachelor’s degree, or HND / City & Guilds Level;
- Experience of supervision and coordination of a team of multi-skilled engineers, in the main this will be mechanical biased team;
- Able to motivate employees, communicate objectives clearly, provide feedback and suggest improvements for individuals performance and able to communicate to different levels of employees.
Apply for Mechanical Engineering Manager NHS Estates
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly