CHC Nurse Assessor (Backlog Cases)
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a large NHS organisation for an experienced CHC Nurse.
- Work as part of a team in the delivery of efficient, effective and high-quality standards within the Continuing Healthcare Team;
- Working within the various work streams of the service including the screening and assessment of individuals who may be eligible for Continuing Healthcare (CHC) funding or Funded Nursing Care (FNC), case management, reviews, duty cover and the management of Personal Health Budgets (PHBs);
- Ensure that the service is delivered in a compassionate and sensitive way in order to support individuals and their families in often distressing episodes of their lives;
- Expected to work closely with and develop partnerships with all relevant Health and Social Care agencies;
- Required to make independent decisions on key aspects of patient/service user care, funding and service provision on a day to day basis, based on application of policy, legal frameworks in which they are required to practice.
- Experience of working within CHC and of applying the National Framework for Continuing Healthcare/community;
- Demonstration of inter-agency collaboration and partnership working;
- Experience of effective communication and ability to build constructive relationships with a range of key stake holders including clinicians and patients (patient groups);
- Must hold current registration to the NMC Register.
Apply for CHC Nurse Assessor (Backlog Cases)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly