NHS Head of Operations & Marketing - PPU
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation who are urgently seeking an Interim Head of Operations & Marketing for a Private Patient Unit - Band 8b
A London based NHS Trust require Operations Manager to manage the patients booking team for Theatres / Surgery and Outpatients services. This role will be instrumental in reviewing the processes and putting in place a structure that will deliver a more effective service galvanising the team. There is also a Marketing element to the role so someone that has the ability and desire to undertake some of their marketing activities would be highly desirable. We are looking for an Operations / Service Manager with experience of managing teams within a Private Hospital or Private Patient Unit ideally with Theatres and Outpatients Services. You must demonstrate passion for the role and bring with you plenty of energy and enthusiasm. This is a chance for an operations manager to step up into a Head of Operations and Marketing role with the opportunity to make a big impact on the PPU service.
* Track record of as an Operations or Service Manager from a private patient unit within the NHS or Private Hospital
* Experience of Theatres, Surgery or Outpatients Services
* Marketing experience would be desirable but not essential
* Excellent engagement skills, with the ability to get the team on board to deliver an excellent patient experience.
* Politically astute, able to navigate the usual political challenges
* Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the work at hand
RATE: £317 per day (all inclusive) - INSIDE IR35, 4 days onsite 1 from home or 5 days in 4 longer days onsite.
START: 23rd November 2020
INTERVIEWS: Early November 2020
DURATION: 4 - 6 Months
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO ANDREW PANOS, VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.