Senior Service Lead CAMHS
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to work for a large healthcare organisation who is looking to appoint a Senior Service Lead CAMHS. Candidate must have experience within CAMHS services already to undertake this assignment.
- Providing specialist knowledge across the entire care pathway;
- Manage through effective and responsive leaders’ services that are safe and are always high-performance patient flow whilst working with colleagues in the care group to reduce variations and to develop and ensure best practice;
- Planning/organising a broad range of complex activity to improve coherence and alignment with other clinical services;
- Lead on projects to improve service delivery and patient experience;
- Give expert professional advice on a range of highly complex issues to the Divisional Management Team, to include where appropriate statutory and regulatory requirements providing assurance and taking responsibility for their delivery;
- Provide assurance that robust systems of governance and performance are in place and that high-quality client led services are being developed and delivered;
- Contribute to the development of the strategic direction and annual business planning of the service and to assist in the determination of policy and strategy;
- Promote a leadership style that acknowledges staff contribution and enhances motivation and development at all levels.
- Must have a current clinical registration with the NMC;
- Demonstrable experience of operational management at a senior management level/
- or equivalent – taking account of relevant clinical experience if appropriate;
- Possess specialist knowledge within the relevant specialist field
- Demonstrable experience of managing services within healthcare including service delivery, quality, performance and staff;
- Experience of increasing staff engagement and motivation to improve performance;
- Implementing and sustaining measures to improve productivity.