Interim Head of Elective Access
A high profile NHS organisation is seeking to appoint an Interim Head of Elective Access for a 3 month period in the first instance.
The post holder will lead on all aspects of RTT and diagnostics performance for the Trust. The expectation is that the post holder will build strong relationships with all operational divisions and work closely with the RTT Validation team and the Business Intelligence team.
This role will start ASAP and be remunerated under the NHSI Agency Caps at Band 8b.
- Ensure the RTT and diagnostics position reported by the organisation is validated and accurately reflects performance against the standards
- That challenges to performance are properly understand and divisions develop well targeted recovery plans and are held to account for the delivery of these.
- That staff in the organisation have access to adequate training programmes regarding the RTT and diagnostics standard
- Lead on the communication of the RTT and diagnostics position both internally and externally
A Successful candidate will be/have:
- Educated to a masters degree or equivalent relevant post graduate professional qualification or equivalent knowledge gained through experience
- Detailed and expert knowledge of NHS elective access standards and all related national rule sets
- Strong knowledge of NHS trust performance management frameworks and methodologies for reporting performance
- Proven experience of operational management in a clinical service that includes elective pathways
- Experience of managing organisation-wide projects across a large, complex organisation
- Proven experience of under-taking and using demand and capacity analysis
If you are interested in this post, please send a copy of your updated CV to Toni Coates on firstname.lastname@example.org