Interim Site Lead / Head of Capacity
We are currently seeking an Interim Site lead / Head of Capacity for a 5/6 month assignment with a NHS organisation based in the Midlands.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Management of the Site Team to improve capacity, flow and discharges
- Lead the development, implementation, management and continual improvement of systems relating to the safe patient flow through the organisation
- Liaise with senior management to develop services and capacity
- Work effectively with internal stakeholders to monitor and assess the need for the availability of beds to accommodate all admissions into hospital
- Develop and improve guidelines, pathways, policies and procedures to improve performance and capacity
This assignment is more of a hands on role and the ideal candidate will have relevant acute experience managing capacity and flow. Candidates with acute clinical nursing experience is an essential requirement.
For more information please contact Jeetesh Patel on 02037611659 / firstname.lastname@example.org