Clinical Governance Expert
Clinical Governance and Assurance Expert
3 Month assignment starting before the end of November 2020
Band 8B/C between £38.45 - £45.80 per hour (IR35 tbc)
Full time (Flexible working available)
Skype / Online interviews due to take place week commencing 16th of November 2020
I am partnering with a large Acute NHS Trust in the South West who is looking for support of a Register General Nurse for a 3 month initial assignment, which could potentially extend. They are currently growing their locality footprint and have a struggling Clinical Governance team that needs a seasoned Clinical Governance expert to deliver efficiency, new policies and processes to the benefit of the patient journey.
Your duties as Clinical Governance Expert:
- Work with line management to put a clear plan of action in place to deliver against the targets of the division
- Support with delivery of RCAs as part of the Nursing audit
- Deliver efficient framework and process to log SIs and Risk
- Work to clear remaining issues from previous CQC visits
- Clear Duty of Candour backlog
- Professional develop the current substantive Governance team
Experience needed as the Clinical Governance Expert:
- Senior Registered Nurse with a background delivering against CQC requirements
- Must be a self starter and understand the landscape of the business and conflicting needs across partners
- Reliable and driven to organisational change
- Available references for most recent 2 year's roles.
If you're interested in discussing this opportunity in more detail or know someone who this may be of interest to, please contact me on 0117 3137110 or apply today.
(We offer a senior referral scheme upon successful placement of your recommendation so please do get in contact)