IPC Lead Nurse - NHS Infection Control Manager
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation who are urgently seeking a Registered IPC Nurse to support them with infection control.
A London based NHS Trust require an experienced IPC Nurse from either an NHS or Private Healthcare setting to lead and advise on Infection Control processes across all divisions. Most of their IPC processes have already been reviewed, it's now more about ensuring that they are action and implemented at ward level. You will be instrumental in looking at infection control across the wards and ensuring their nurses have infection control embedded in all activities. We are looking for someone that has a confident personality as well as great people skills. This is a chance for an interim to improve the overall efficiency and quality of the service.
This is a fast-paced, delivery-driven role that requires a passionate interim professional to help alleviate pressures and promote best practice.
- Must have worked as a Senior Infection Prevention Control nurse
- Must have an IPC Qualification
- Team Development and Management experience
- Must be able to work onsite a minimum of 4 days a week
- Excellent engagement skills at all levels of seniority
- The ability to navigate internal politics.
- Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the project at hand
START: November 2020
RATE: £518 per day
DURATIONS: 3 Months
INTERVIEWS: November 2020
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO ANDREW PANOS VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.