Interim Designate Nurse Looked After Children
In addition, you will;
- Review the looked after children strategy
- Develop a dedicated service that meets the national requirements for looked after children, identifying gaps in service provision
- Support the commissioning and planning of health services for children through strategic partnerships and other policy making forums ensuring that the needs of Looked After Children
- Provide expert clinical advice to Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs), health providers, independent contractors and local authorities in relation to planning, strategy and the audit of quality standards.
- Contribute to local children and young people's plans and Joint Strategic Needs Assessments
- Maintain regular contact with the local health team undertaking health assessments
- Liaise with health providers, children's social care and other CCGs over health assessments and personal health plans for out of area placements.
- Work in partnership with Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services to advise on and support the development of care pathways that meet the mental health needs of Looked After Children.
- Collaborate with safeguarding professionals to ensure that there is a consistent and co-ordinated approach to safeguarding
The client is looking for a qualified and registered nurse who has a proven understanding and track record of working with Looked After Children. This will include an understanding of legislation, guidance and best practice.
Rate - Band 8b
Location - mainly remote, with some occasions on site
IR35 - Inside
Shortlisting is by Tuesday 24th November, interviewing and start is immediate.
Please apply below with an updated CV.
Apply for Interim Designate Nurse Looked After Children
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly