Interim Service Manager - Theatres, Critical Care
A high profile NHS organisation is seeking to appoint an Interim Service Manager – Theatres, Critical Care for a 3 month period in the first instance.
This is a key role within the organisation and experience at this level within an NHS Trust is essential as is credible expertise managing Theatres, Critical Care.
This role will start ASAP and be remunerated under the NHSI Agency Caps at Band 8a.
- Lead responsibility for the day-to-day management of Theatres, Critical Care and/or Surgery services and subsequent operational issues
- Ensure the effective delivery of services to patients in accordance with agreed objectives, targets, quality standards, controls and resource constraints
- Support the Senior Service Manager in the delivery of Trust objectives and ensuring national targets are achieved
- Support the Senior Service Management leads with the development and delivery of a strategic vision and ensure service changes meet internal and external expectations and standards
A Successful candidate will be/have:
- Degree, Postgraduate diploma or specialist training, management qualification or equivalent and experience
- Demonstrable operational management experience in the health service significant experience managing large groups of staff
- Experience of effective staff management
- Experience of managing a budget
- Credible experience of working across and leading Trust wide projects
If you are interested in this post, please send a copy of your updated CV to Toni Coates on email@example.com