NHS Head of Clinical Governance
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation who are urgently seeking a Head of Clinical Governance
This is a great role working across the Trust to deliver excellent clinical standards and drive patient safety with continuous improvement of the patient experience. You will engage with a range of senior stakeholders both clinical and non-clinical and will be responsible for clinical governance and assurance ensuring CQC readiness across the Trust. You will be to provide leadership to an established team while looking at improving clinical standards across the divisions and drive through the transformation agenda. We are looking for someone that has a passion for patient care who can identify and solve problems that will improve their clinical standards.
- Proven experience as a Head of Clinical Governance or Senior Governance Consultant
- Experience of managing a team
- NHS experience gained from either an Acute setting or Mental Health Trust
- Ability to engage and influence with both clinical and operational staff
- Excellent clinical grounding and understanding of current pressures around standards of care.
- A passion for patient safety and the patient experience
- Lots of energy willing to go the extra mile
RATE: £383.93 per day
START: 30th November
INTERVIEWS: This week
DURATION: 3 MONTHS
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO ANDREW PANOS, VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.