Chief Medical Officer UK
We are excited to announce we are seeking an exceptionally talented Chief Medical Officer to lead our UK team. This role will be home based with the requirement to travel to our UK HQ in Windsor and centres regularly.
We are continuing to expand our presence within the UK and are a highly entrepreneurial, high energy, well-funded private healthcare company leading the way in oncology.
Are you looking to work for a company that thinks differently?
- Innovation every day – we test and reset the boundaries and are leading the way in technology and innovation.
- We encourage and promote our employees Bravery to have a go. We dare to make ideas happen, to make the impossible a reality.
GenesisCare knows that we achieve more together than apart, so we share, listen, and work as one. We believe in Partnership, inside and out
- It’s is in our DNA that we show Empathy for all so we can to understand the needs, emotions, and ambitions of patients and each other to succeed as a team and individually and to offer our patients the best outcome and service.
- Integrity always - We do the right thing for our patients, our partners and each other. We make evidence-based decisions and take every action and face every challenge in the best interests of our patients and each other. We build trust and lead by example by acting in a safe, honest, and transparent way, and call out when things are not right.
Global Care: we are 5000 highly trained healthcare professionals and support staff. Across the world, we have more than 440 centres to help us bring the right care to our patients. For radiation therapy, that includes 14 centres in the UK, 21 in Spain, 37 in Australia and 300 in the U.S. Every year our team sees more than 400,000 people globally.
People centricity is at the heart of what we do - whether that person is a patient, a referring doctor, a partner, or someone in our team. We aim to build culture of ‘care’ that is patient focused, and performance driven. Our people promise is “do your life’s best work, by always growing, having a profound human impact and making great things happen together.” If you’d like to make a difference, join us at GenesisCare.
In the UK, we have state-of-the-art centres in Birmingham, Bristol, Cambridge, Chelmsford, Elstree, Guildford, London, Maidstone, Milton Keynes, Nottingham, Oxford, Portsmouth, Southampton, and Windsor.
About the Role
The UK Chief Medical Officer will lead GenesisCare’s UK clinical agenda and contribute to the global agenda through leadership of our doctor teams, clinical governance, clinical and data strategies, ethics, and quality through standardisation to create better access for patients to high quality care across the globe. The role will support taking GenesisCare to the next level in our rapid growth strategy by helping to create a truly global and sustainable company delivering on long-term and short-term expectations from patients, employees, doctors, partners, governments, and shareholders.
Perks & Benefits
- Make sure your annual leave suits you with 25 days + bank holidays, and the opportunity to buy/ sell annual leave
- Look after yourself with free private medical and dental cover, as well as access Employee Assistance Programme & Income Protection
- We’ll look after you and your family with free radiotherapy treatment
- Plan for your future with a competitive Company Contributory Pension Scheme
- Join our wellbeing community with access to Babylon Health and Headspace Wellbeing
- Save on your parking costs with free car parking at most of our centres
- Treat yourself with access to a wide range of retail discounts
- Join a global employer and open opportunities to work in other countries
If you are interested in the above and would like to know more please click the Apply button below.