NHS Point of Care Testing Manager
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation who are seeking a Point of Care Testing Manager for their Pathology Services
This London based NHS Trust require a Point of Care Testing Manager / Biomedical Scientist by background to be the technical and quality lead on all issues related to Point of Care Testing across the Trust. You will be instrumental in the delivery of a high quality service with the aim of improving the Point of Care tests and work practises in the Trust.
This is a fast-paced, delivery-driven role that requires a passionate interim professional to help alleviate pressures and promote best practice.
* Must have experience of Point of Care testing within the NHS or private healthcare sector
* Biomedical Scientist by background would be desirable
* Experience of testing within Pathology services
* Experience of working in an Acute Hospital
* Excellent engagement skills at all levels of seniority
* The ability to navigate internal politics.
* Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the project at hand
RATE: to £269.25 per day (INSIDE IR35)
START: JANUARY 2021
DURATIONS: 3 Months
INTERVIEWS: JANUARY 2021
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO ANDREW PANOS VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.
Apply for NHS Point of Care Testing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly