Interim Corporate Governance and Risk Lead
A high profile NHS organisation is seeking to appoint an Interim Corporate Governance and Risk Lead, for a 3 month period in the first instance.
This is a key role within the organisation and experience at this level within an NHS Trust is essential.
This role will start ASAP and be remunerated under the NHSI Agency Caps at Band 8b.
- Provide comprehensive and high-level support to the Board committees and with the management of legal queries relating to clinical and non-clinical issues, leading on specific cases and liaising with the Trust’s appointed lawyers when necessary;
- Ensure that Board committees are properly constituted, have clear terms of reference and that they are operated and supported effectively, according to Standing Orders;
- Plan, arrange and produce high quality agendas and papers for Board committees;
- Establish an annual and monthly programme of work for Board committees to ensure that they meet all regulatory reporting requirements and that any follow up action is recorded and monitored appropriately;
- Provide support and guidance to Non Executive Directors (NEDs) in respect of their roles;
- Provide high level advice to colleagues within the Trust about the creation, ratification, promulgation and review of all Trust policies and Trust-wide procedures, ensuring that there is an effective framework and processes in place in respect to policy management;
- Support across Risk, Health & Safety and Resilience in providing a comprehensive risk management service to the Trust and its managers
If you are interested in this post, please send a copy of your updated CV to Toni Coates on firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Interim Corporate Governance and Risk Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly