Infection Control Lead
My client is a national provider of care to the elderly with an enviable reputation for quality care.
They are looking for an Infection Control Lead to work with the governance and quality team on the improvement of infection prevention across all their sites. You will work on the development and enhancement of systems and procedures that will improve and help evidence quality improvement in infection prevention and control.
* Must have an IPC Qualification
* Excellent engagement skills at all levels of seniority
* Evidence of effective clinical leadership during a time of change
* Has developed quality and clinical governance initiatives to develop practice
* Evidence of infection prevention and control activity
* Track record of leading service improvement
In essence my client needs someone who can hit the ground running, and who has extensive knowledge of leading on infection control policies and practice - they do not need someone who solely acted in an auditing capacity.
My client requires an immediate start and is offering a rate of £300 a day - the assignment would run for between 3 and 6 months. Although a very large percentage of the role can be delivered remotely, some travel to site is expected. If you have the requisite skills, please contact Andrew Vaux on 07989 748 495 or email@example.com
Apply for Infection Control Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly