Trust Lead Named Nurse Safeguarding Children
Practicus are partnering with an NHS organisation who are urgently seeking an 8b/c Interim Designated Safeguarding Nurse for Children - Maternity cover
Advise the Trust on the planning and strategic organisation of Child Protection/Safeguarding provision. Put in place Child Protection and Safeguarding systems across the Trust and ensure that these are regularly monitored, evaluated and developed to minimise risk.
Provide expert professional advice and support to clinicians and other front time staff within the hospital and community about Safeguarding children. Ensure that Child Protection/Safeguarding supervision is available to all staff in contact with children and families in line with Trust policy.
- Relevant experience of working in Child Protection field
- Extensive experience at a senior nurse level
- Significant experience of working with Safeguarding issues
- Experience of interagency working
- Experience of providing clinical supervision within a model of reflective practice
- Knowledge of clinical governance
START: 1st February
DURATION: 9 months
Apply for Trust Lead Named Nurse Safeguarding Children
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly