Head of CHC
4 days left
- Job Type
Woodrow Mercer Healthcare are keen to identify an Interim Band 8C-D Head of CHC on a 6-month contract which will fall outside of IR35.
We are looking to recruit a healthcare professional who has a successful track record in running large Continuing Healthcare teams and can confidently clear backlogs. This individual will demonstrate strong leadership skills and a passion for CHC.
- Qualified Allied Health Professional (Either Nurse, SW, OT or Physio)
- Completed mandatory CHC National Framework Training
- At least 3 years recent experience working at 8B or above.
- Must have worked within a CCG or CSU
- Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD, RSCN)
- Extensive knowledge of the CHC National framework
- Over 5 years recent experience working within Continuing Healthcare.
- Has a good history of successful Interim Clinical Lead contracts
Why Woodrow Mercer Healthcare?
- Market leading daily rates (WMH can guarantee to provide the best daily rate for any position being advertised by multiple agencies)
- You will be represented by recruitment consultants who have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of Continuing Healthcare.
- We offer referral incentives so if you introduce us to a CHC professional and we place them with a new job, we will give you vouchers up to £300 to say thanks!
- We offer free networking and training events that will contribute to nurses revalidating.
- We offer flexible contracts with shorter notice periods.
If you would like to apply or have a confidential conversation about this position, then please don’t hesitate to contact Ryan Baker on 07821 139 144
Apply for Head of CHC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly