Interim Planned Care Consultant
Woodrow Mercer Healthcare are looking for planned care focused Interims to support multiple roles across the UK.
We are particularly interested in Interims who have extensive Provider side experience who can be at the forefront of the operational functionality, performance, transformation of elective care and delivery of elective care recovery.
If you are an experienced Interim Consultant who specialises in one of the below core areas, then please get in touch.
- Experience of commissioning and/or transforming services and in particular planned care services
- Knowledgeable on restoration and recovery, delivery of constitutional standards and implementation of the Long-term Plan
- Experience delivering complex change programmes
- Knowledge of national and regional transformation methodologies
Woodrow Mercer are looking for Interims who have a proven track record who can give us the numbers/metrics they have improved on behalf of NHS Trusts and also clearly discuss and demonstrate the actions they have taken to deliver this improvement.
We are hoping to hear from Interims who have a strong reputation with CEOs, COOs, Deputy COOs and NHSEI colleagues across the UK for being a an elective care specialist.
Woodrow Mercer is working exclusively with a Consultancy firm who are actively recruiting Associates for large programmes and projects across the UK - hence the specific and specialised nature of these requirements.
For more information, please contact Consultant Olivia Jones who will be happy to discuss these vacancies in more detail
More searches like this
- Commissioning Clinical Commissioning Group jobs in United Kingdom
- Head of Commissioning Clinical Commissioning Group jobs in United Kingdom
- Operations & Performance Clinical Commissioning Group jobs in United Kingdom
- Manager of Operations Clinical Commissioning Group jobs in United Kingdom
- Operations Officer Clinical Commissioning Group jobs in United Kingdom