Business Intelligence Consultant
Practicus are partnering with an NHS organisation who are urgently seeking an 8c/8d BI Consultant.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE NHS BACKGROUND IN BI
- Support the various improvement/transformational projects that relate to the Trust improvement agenda and the consequential impact on resource and space.
- Delivery of a suite of performance dashboard/scorecard to provide clinical/operational assurance that patients are being seen in a timely manner and treated with dignity.
- To develop real-time dashboards that acts as a trigger to alert ward management of potential capacity issues that may occur as a result of the number of people being treated in the ward or patients waiting to be admitted.
- To undertake bespoke analysis on performance measures to enable decisions to optimise patient outcomes.
- Process Standardisation: make working processes consistent and sustainable
- Mentorship: supporting the personal and professional development of the senior team members who undertake line management / leadership roles
Proficiency in Excel, SQL and Power BI.
Dashboard creation, use of pivot tables, calculated fields
Complex correlation queries, subqueries, CTEs, functions
Tabular, Matrix and Graphical Reporting
Knowledge of NHS Datasets Performance Indicators
RATE: 8c/d (OUTSIDE IR35)
START: 1st March 2021
DURATION: 6 months
Apply for Business Intelligence Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly