Divisional Director of Nursing - Surgery
Divisional Director of Nursing for Surgery
3 Month assignment starting in the first week of March
Band 8C between £42 - £45 per hour (Inside IR35)
Skype / Online interviews due to take place within the next 2 weeks.
Baltimore Consulting are currently partnered with a large and progressive NHS Trust in the West Midlands who are currently looking for an experienced and capable Divisional Director of Nursing across the Surgery Directorate.
Your duties as the Divisional Director of Nursing
- Work with line management to put a clear plan of action in place to deliver against the targets of the Division
- Responsible for the effectiveness of professional leadership and development of nursing within the Division
- Lead on the Division's quality agenda to ensure robust clinical governance processes are in place
- Have responsibility to help to deliver the corporate nursing agenda
- Ability to deliver high quality holistic care with an emphasis on working in partnership with patients and their families.
- Extensive knowledge working within the Division of Surgery
- Experience needed as the Divisional Director of Nursing:
- Senior Registered Nurse with a clear experience working within the Surgery Directorate
- Must be a self-starter and understand the landscape of the business and conflicting needs across partners
- You must be able to demonstrate success in delivering effective, safe and cost efficient services including senior staff management, financial improvements, risk and change management
- Reliable and driven to organisational change
- Available references for most recent 2 year's roles.
If you're interested in discussing this opportunity in more detail or know someone who this may be of interest to, please contact me on 0117 3137110 or apply today.
(We offer a senior referral scheme upon successful placement of your recommendation so please do get in contact)
Apply for Divisional Director of Nursing - Surgery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly