RSCN Continuing Care Assessor
Woodrow Mercer Healthcare have been engaged by an NHS organisation in the West Midlands to source an Interim Band 6 CHC Practitioner on an initial 3-month contract which will fall inside of IR35.
We are looking to recruit a Registered Sick Children’s Nurse to carry out a children’s complex case management role completing checklists, DSTs, and reviews. The post-holder will be confident in completing virtual assessments via Microsoft Teams as will be required to work remotely in this role. The candidate will ideally be able to fulfil this role for 5 days a week however applications for at least 3 days+ will still be expected
- Registered Sick Children’s Nurse (RSCN)
- Completed mandatory CC National Framework Training
- Experience working within Continuing Care
- Must have worked within a CCG or CSU organisation
- Extensive knowledge of the CC National framework
- Over 2 years recent experience working within Continuing Healthcare
- Working as an experienced interim CC practitioner
Why Woodrow Mercer Healthcare?
- Market leading daily rates (WMH can guarantee to provide the best daily rate for any position being advertised by multiple agencies)
- You will be represented by recruitment consultants who have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of Continuing Healthcare.
- We offer referral incentives so if you introduce us to a CHC professional and we place them with a new job, we will give you vouchers up to £200 to say thanks!
- We offer free networking and training events that will contribute to nurses revalidating.
- We offer flexible contracts with shorter notice periods.
If you would like to apply or have a confidential conversation about this position, then please don’t hesitate to contact Anna Williams on 0121 828 0000