Head of Health & Wellbeing
A London NHS Trust has a new opportunity for an Interim Head of Health & Wellbeing, to manage their Health & Wellbeing service.
- To provide a comprehensive, proactive Health and Wellbeing Service for the employees of the Trust;
- To ensure that the service is compliant on all elements of clinical governance and user focused;
- To provide specialist knowledge and advice on professional health and wellbeing matters to senior members of Trust staff;
- To act as a professional role model to the Health and Wellbeing team, by providing support and leadership;
- To lead in a way which encourages innovative and creative service development;
- To be a clinical expert in Occupational Health Nursing.
- CIPD qualified (or equivalent experience)
- HAWB experience in the NHS
- Understanding of NHS Budgets
- Significant experience at senior level
- Evidence of management innovation and service improvements
- Effective working with clinicians and multi-disciplinary teams