Interim Senior Contracts Manager - Continuing Healthcare (Remote working)
Woodrow Mercer Healthcare are keen to identify an interim band 7/8a level Senior CHC Contracts Manager on an initial 6-month contract (with the view to extend) which will likely fall outside of IR35. This role is looking to pay around £330 - £340 per day DOE.
We are looking to recruit a professional who has a successful track record in managing and negotiating contracts, often dealing with highly complex and sensitive matters that arise in day-to-day business. This individual will be able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the CHC contracts process.
Skills/experience required for this role include:
- Recent experience working as a Contracts manager at a senior level
- Previous crossover with CHC and knowledge of the service
- Must have worked for a CCG or a similar NHS organisation
- Over 2 years' experience in the role (Desirable)
Why Woodrow Mercer Healthcare?
- Market leading daily rates (We can guarantee and price match any role being advertised by multiple agencies)
- You will be represented by consultants who have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of both continuing healthcare and the current market situations
- We offer free training and networking events for CHC professionals
- Short notice periods and increased flexibility than other agencies
- We offer referral vouchers up to £300 should a friend be successful and start the role
For more information please contact Jack Green on 07946 749072 or find him on LinkedIn to follow this and the other active roles that he is supporting clients with at this time.