Interim Project Manager - IAPT Assessment & Digitisation
Woodrow Mercer Healthcare are keen to identify an Interim for a 6-month period to support a project focused on the digitisation and enablement of IAPT Assessment. This work is expected to be delivered between April 2021 to October 2021 and the start is immediate.
The project at hand is part of a national approach to assess digital health technologies to support the adoption of safe and effective products. To complement these initiatives, our client has developed assessment criteria for condition-specific aspects of a digital psychological therapy which – when satisfied and together with the baseline DTAC – will validate its suitability for use within IAPT services. The intention of this model is to:
- Support IAPT commissioners and providers to procure DET products with confidence;
- Support digital developers to design and deliver high-quality DET products for IAPT services;
- Promote the use of high-quality DET products and encourage digital innovation within IAPT services;
The next phase of the project will take the assessment criteria into beta testing and then live. The engagement will focus on IAPT service providers, commissioners, and digital product developers to ensure the assessment model meets their needs. The engagement work will be informed by the feedback and learning gathered by previous engagement with IAPT stakeholders.
The successful Interim will focus on the following:
- Review the feedback from the previous engagement exercise;
- Analyse gathered feedback to inform future changes to the assessment content and process;
- Review beta model for assessment of DET product and provide actionable recommendations to the client to ensure the model meets user needs;
- Engage with IAPT stakeholders throughout the beta testing phase of the assessment criteria;
- Engage with IAPT stakeholders on the launch of the assessment model into live;
- Develop the necessary resources to support the stakeholder engagement (from supporting the development of guidance which will be disseminated by the national teams to developing collateral for virtual engagement events);
- Support the development of evaluation guidance of DETs within IAPT services
- Understanding of the current policies and guidance published by the national IAPT team;
- Understanding of the needs and challenges of local IAPT systems, including considering the impact of digital and remote ways of working and delivering care during the pandemic;
- Understanding of current national standards for digital health technology, and it would be desirable for the candidate to have an understanding of the current initiatives to evaluate digital health technologies;
- Awareness of, and working relationships with, the different national and regional bodies that are involved in IAPT service improvement and supporting digital innovation;
- It would be desirable for the candidate to show knowledge and demonstrable experience of requirements gathering, identification of user needs, and in analysing and iterating processes to improve user experience;
This is an exciting contract focused on making a real impact in a specialised area over the next 6 months – if you have deep knowledge and understanding of IAPT and an appetite to drive innovation then we would love to hear from you.
You can contact Matt Cardy on email@example.com or call 07437018116.