HR Business Partner - NHS - Workforce Restructure
HR Business Partner - NHS Trust London
RATE: £329.55 (Inside IR35)
INTERVIEWS: w/c 22nd March
DURATION: 3 months initially
As the HR Business Partner, you will support the Head of Workforce in the redesign and restructure of staff for the Trust. Understanding care group business plans and the Trust workforce strategy will be key to ensuring the workforce agenda adds value and contributes to the delivery of the Trust wider priorities.
Key areas of focus are:
- Managing restructures
- Ensuring managers have the skills, knowledge, and confidence to manage and lead teams effectively, in line with the values and wider workforce plans.
- Staff engagement, health and wellbeing and recognition
- Organisational development/design
- Expertise in workforce planning
- Programme management support
- Managing restructures ideally with in the NHS
- Record of successful achievement of managing change as an HR professional
- Developing and delivering HR related training
- Communicating with a wide range of people on complex issues and/or in complex situations.
- Providing authoritative advice on complex employment issues and demonstrate developed persuasive, motivational and negotiating skills
- Developed knowledge across a wide range of workforce procedures and practices
For more information on this role please contact Ridda Michail or Rajiv Bharadva at Practicus.