Financial Reporting and Analysis Manager
A South West NHS Trust is seeking to appoint an experienced Financial Reporting and Analysis Manager, to provide financial reporting and analysis to support the development and delivery of the financial and operational plan.
- Support the development of business cases and delivery plans for saving schemes and service changes;
- Prepare highly complex detailed bridging statements reconciling the impact of service changes;
- Provide data and analysis for reporting packs to Trust board, management groups and committees;
- Develop a collaborative, persuasive and visual style of presenting financial and business information to finance colleagues;
- Work as part of the finance team in the planning and reporting of the Cost Improvement Programme (CIP) for the trust.
- CCAB qualified
- Strong Analyst experience
- NHS or public sector experience