Whole System - Service Redesign Lead
Mprove are looking for a service redesign specialist to support a whole system service improvement programme focused on Mental Health services across an ICS/STP.
We want to commission a a seasoned associate/interim consultant with vast experience of senior stakeholder engagement across health systems who specialises in Mental Health pathway & service redesign.
The ideal associate will have direct mental health service management experience and experience of driving new models of care across whole geographies taking Executives from Commissioner, Provider, System, Local Authority and Third Sector settings on a transformation journey with you.
Our requirements are further specified as;
- Service Design on whole system basis;
- Ideally with mental Health service experience;
- Experienced with senior stakeholder engagement;
- Understand data and manage analysis/production;
You will need extensive experience of service transformation on a whole system basis including:
- Leading integration focussed on health outcomes and integrated service delivery;
- Evidence of leadership of outcome focussed and integrated services;
- Previous track record as an SRO for improvement programmes which focus on shifting care on a whole system basis to support smaller providers;
- Led on redesigning care across the system to improve outcomes, performance and value;
Your transformational service redesign experience will have involved extensive stakeholder engagement both internally and externally; including with the public. You will be a strong advocate of authentic and meaningful stakeholder engagement and have a wealth of experience.
You will be comfortable with data specification, production and analysis and be able to work on a consultancy basis representing Mprove on a well-defined and focused programme of work; you will be highly numerate and be prepared to undergo a numerical test as part of our interview process.
For more information please contact our Managing Director - Sam Alsop-Hall on 07940240585 or email email@example.com