S117 LD Nurse Assessor
Woodrow Mercer Healthcare have been retained by a CCG to source an RNLD Section 117 Nurse on a 6 month contract that will fall outside IR35.
We are preferably looking to recruit a Registered Learning Disability Nurse to help produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations. The post-holder will be confident in working closely with management teams to develop the service and ensure that individual care plans are complete and maintained with relevant individuals as well as produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations. The post- holder will have Section 117 experience that they can carry out day to day to complete case management reviews of individual’s placements and S177 Care Packages. This position will be working remotely therefore there is no travel requirements within the role on a day to day basis.
- RNLD Qualified Nurse Preferable or RMN with LD experience
- Completed mandatory CHC National Framework Training
- At least 2 years recent experience working within CHC
- Must have worked within a CCG or CSU organisation
- Extensive Section 117 experience
- Registered Learning Disability Nurse
- Extensive knowledge of the CHC National framework
- Over 5 years recent experience working within Continuing Healthcare
- Undertaken reviews of clients on Section 117
Why Woodrow Mercer Healthcare?
- Market leading daily rates (WMH can guarantee to provide the best daily rate for any position being advertised by multiple agencies)
- You will be represented by recruitment consultants who have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of Continuing Healthcare.
- We offer referral incentives so if you introduce us to a CHC professional and we place them with a new job, we will give you vouchers up to £300 to say thanks!
- We offer free networking and training events that will contribute to nurses revalidating.
- We offer flexible contracts with shorter notice periods.
If you would like to apply or have a confidential conversation about this position, then please don’t hesitate to contact Anna Williams on 0121 828 0000 or firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a CV.
Apply for S117 LD Nurse Assessor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly