CHC Practitioner (Social Worker) - Remote Working - Outside IR35
Woodrow Mercer Healthcare are looking to resource an Interim CHC Social Worker on a 3 month contract that will fall outside IR35.
We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker to complete CHC assessments which will include doing checklists, DSTs and reviews. The post- holder will be confident in delivering a minimum of 4 DSTs per week and will be efficient in completing virtual assessments via Microsoft Teams.
- Qualified Social Worker
- Completed mandatory CHC National Framework Training
- At least 2 years recent experience working within Continuing Healthcare
- Must have worked within a CCG or CSU organisation
- Must have experience working within a Local Authority
- Extensive knowledge of the CHC National framework
- Over 5 years recent experience working within Continuing Healthcare
- Has a good history of successful Interim CHC contracts
- Has represented both Health and Social Care within an DST
Why Woodrow Mercer Healthcare?
- Market leading daily rates (WMH can guarantee to provide the best daily rate for any position being advertised by multiple agencies)
- You will be represented by recruitment consultants who have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of Continuing Healthcare.
- We offer referral incentives so if you introduce us to a CHC professional and we place them with a new job, we will give you vouchers up to £300 to say thanks!
- We offer free networking and training events that will contribute to nurses revalidating.
- We offer flexible contracts with shorter notice periods.
If you would like to apply or have a confidential conversation about this position, then please don’t hesitate to contact Anna Williams on 0121 828 0000 or email@example.com and attach a CV.
Apply for CHC Practitioner (Social Worker) - Remote Working - Outside IR35
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly