Business Development Lead - Primary Care
Mprove are looking to identify a high performing, high calibre and highly motivated business development professional to support the ongoing growth and success of one of our commercial partners.
This role is responsible for actively leading the company’s business development and sales activities within the NHS’s Primary Care Networks (PCNs) in order to meet the strategic objectives and vision of the organisation.
Some of the main responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Design and deliver short, mid and long-term commercial strategy for GP and Primary Care Network pipeline, nurturing relationships with key stakeholders across PCNs, GP Practices and GP Federations;
- Manage existing account development, lead new account generation, and develop contracts for all new sales;
- Source, develop and close contracts with existing and new Primary Care Network players;
- Identify, define and nurture opportunities for growth within primary care;
- Managing prospects efficiently and effectively through a structured sales pipeline;
- Develop and manage a pipeline of primary care customers;
- Work alongside the marketing team to lead the promotion of services within primary care, promoting brand awareness and attending relevant events and conferences;
- Maintain all information about existing clients and leads in the company’s CRM while also producing relevant commercial collateral and commercial processes;
- Maintain accurate sales forecasting;
- Communicate customer requirements effectively to different internal teams as necessary taking a role in steering primary care product development;
Skills and Abilities
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills
- Precise attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate.
- Ability to make autonomous decisions within the remit of the role.
- Ability to multi-task and think creatively when confronted with a new situation.
- Ability to work with the highest levels of confidentiality and integrity.
- Ability to proactively manage, prioritise and organise own workload and use initiative.
- Ability to combine commercial strategic planning with “out of the box” commercial thinking.
- Established network within Primary Care
- Experience in leading business development and sales activities within health and social care, with an ability to present and discuss complex operational, clinical, commercial and financial subjects supported by evidence and data;
- Experience in new sales, driving, and closing deals with NHS and in particular Primary Care Stakeholders;
- Experience in demonstrating technology or clinical solutions remotely, presenting to large groups of stakeholders;
- Experience working towards revenue targets
- Degree in a Business-related discipline is desirable, but not essential.
- Knowledge of the NHS is essential - you will know the difference between and ICS, STP, PCN, CCG, CSU etc
If you would like further information about this role and what the recruitment process will be then please reach out to our Managing Director Sam Alsop-Hall in the first instance - email@example.com or evidence your sales skills and find him on socials to make an approach!
Apply for Business Development Lead - Primary Care
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly