Primary Care Operations Manager COVID Vaccination Centre
A large NHS organisation is currently seeking a very capable individual, to provide professional and operational support to enable the delivery of Covid 19 Vaccination programme.
- Work as the operational leader of a team on site in delivering a safe and effective service for the delivery and implantation of COVID-19 vaccinations;
- Leadership, planning and delivery of the vaccination;
- Oversight & governance of the site and ensure the efficient management of services;
- Working in collaboration with stakeholders such as PCN Clinical directors, GP practices, Vaccinator staff, Volunteers and support staff, Commissioners, Public health, Patients and all staff on site;
- Developing initiatives, collaborating as necessary internally and externally, to increase uptake;
- Ensuring that teamwork and staff management is undertaken effectively and efficiently on site;
- Work collaboratively with locality workstream leads and attend meetings as necessary to ensure a comprehensive locality wide service; sharing experience and learning across other sites as needed;
- Making decisions on day to day delivery of services and operational issues for areas within their responsibility;
- Management & co-ordination of the team on a day-to-day basis, ensure all clinics, activities and consultations are delivered in an effective & timely way, in line with service needs;
- Maximising resources to target need, including the deployment and supervision of staff as appropriate;
- Monitoring and auditing the quality and effectiveness of service delivery;
- Providing operational leadership, ensuring that all clinical and non-clinical staff are aligned with the site and programme objectives and are working effectively at the highest levels of safety and quality;
- Ensuring all staff receive appropriate supervision, training and work as part of team;
- Managing and coordinate necessary logistics and liaise with third party suppliers to coordinate stock, deliveries and transport of materials and supplies to the centre;
- Analysing and interpreting data as required using management and clinical information in order to support and deliver the vaccination programme;
- Managing and coordinating the rostering system;
- Engaging and involving senior clinical staff in core business and clinical processes, planning and decision making.
- Ability to react to immediate problems of a highly complex nature with associated risk factors and deliver pragmatic solutions sometimes under extreme pressure;
- Thorough understanding of patient flow in an operational setting, ideally having worked within primary care settings;
- Deliver results through managing others and using a range of levers in the absence of direct line management responsibility.
Apply for Primary Care Operations Manager COVID Vaccination Centre
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly