Infection Prevention Control Lead - NHS, IPC
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation who are urgently seeking a Registered IPC Lead Nurse to support them with infection control.
A London based NHS Trust require an experienced IPC Nurse from an Acute Hospital setting to lead and advise on Infection Control processes across all divisions as they bring back their elective care services. You will be instrumental in looking at infection control across the wards and ensuring their nurses have infection control embedded in all activities. We are looking for someone that has a confident personality as well as great people skills. This is a chance for an interim to improve the overall efficiency and quality of the service.
This is a fast-paced, delivery-driven role that requires a passionate interim professional to help alleviate pressures and promote best practice.
* Must have worked as a Senior Infection Prevention Control nurse
* Must have an IPC Qualification
* Excellent engagement skills at all levels of seniority
* The ability to navigate internal politics.
* Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the project at hand
START: April 2021
DURATIONS: 3 - 6 Months
RATE:£37 - £49 per hour
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO ANDREW PANOS VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.