Pharmacy Strategic Delivery Lead
Practicus are partnering with an NHS organisation who are urgently seeking an 8d Pharmacy Strategic Delivery Lead
To act as the pharmacy lead for a programme of strategic planning and delivery, which includes (but is not limited to) commercial, business, and other third-party partnerships. This post will also lead on the redesign of new ways of working for pharmacy within the trust and with partners. There will also be an opportunity to deputise for the Chief Pharmacist, 1 day a week.
The role will be both on-site and remote.
Key areas of focus are:
- Work with the Chief Pharmacist, and Deputies in reviewing and redesigning pharmacy and medicines optimisation priorities and reporting structures
- Identify, assess, and successfully implement commercial & third-party opportunities, including new and innovative delivery models as appropriate
- Senior Pharmacy Manager responsible for the Packaging Services Unit, including direct line management of the Production Manager
- Provide expert advice to the Chief Pharmacist, on pharmacy redesign options
- Lead on the implementation of agreed service models
- Pharmacist by background and able to work strategically.
- Commercial acumen to with other third-party business partners.
- Communicating with multiple stakeholders
RATE: £59.98ph (Inside IR35)
START: Monday 12th April
INTERVIEWS: After Easter
DURATION: 6 months