Lead Clinician COVID Vaccination Centre (Nurse or Pharmacist)
An exciting new role is available as part of the clinical management team, you will be responsible in operationally managing two vaccinations sites in the North West in conjunctions with others.
- Lead Clinician on site for immunisation roll out, the post holder will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering a safe and effective service for the operational delivery across two sites;
- Undertake a clinical supervisory role, not only overseeing a team of vaccinators but also will be accountable for the overall management of the vaccination centres;
- This role forms an integral part of the vaccination roll out within the local area;
- Safe and efficient delivery of the service using the National Protocol and associated Standard Operating Procedures;
- Supporting the reviews of medical histories and potential adverse reactions and offering specialist advice as needed;
- Help ensure that the centre and its staff maintain a high level of ethical and professional standards;
- Mentor new vaccinators, team to the service;
- Undertake clinical supervision of Vaccinators, giving regular, appropriate feedback according to the stage and level of training, experience and expected competence of the trainee;
- Undertake assessment of Vaccinators using the dedicated PHE competency assessment tool;
- Ensures that clinical care is valued for its learning opportunities; learning and teaching must be integrated into service provision;
- Ensuring compliance, accuracy, and quality of clinical documentation.
- Registered Health Care Professional e.g. NMC for nurses, Ph.C. for pharmacists;
- Previous experience in clinical supervision, supervising junior members of staff;
- Experience of working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
Apply for Lead Clinician COVID Vaccination Centre (Nurse or Pharmacist)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly