6 days left
- Job Type
The post holder will be directly accountable to the Director of Safety & Learning and will be responsible for the leadership, development, and delivery of CNST incentives schemes as well as overseeing the development and delivery of an ambitious programme of development of learning resources, working closely with our academic partners.
The successful candidate
We are seeking a senior clinician with current registration with GMC/NMC, with strong senior leadership and management experience, with professional expertise in patient safety and quality, human factors and/or clinical risk or equivalent. In addition, the successful candidate will bring:
· A strong track record of innovation in a complex strategic and policy environment.
· Senior level clinical credibility and experience of working across a range of stakeholders, which will be critical to developing innovative CNST incentives schemes.
· Experience of publication of reports/papers, underpinned by sound methods and evidence and ability to identify further research opportunities to support the healthcare system.
· A demonstrable commitment to patient safety, driving service improvement and supporting learning and research.
· An understanding of the operation of indemnity/clinical negligence schemes.
For an informal discussion, please contact Denise Chaffer via Donna Poole email@example.com