Project Manager - Staff Wellbeing and Development
A new opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager – Staff Wellbeing and Development to join a London NHS Trust on a 12 month fixed term contract, to support the delivery of the staff wellbeing programme providing timely, effective and co-ordinated project management. The post holder will support the AD in the delivery of key work streams, such as health and wellbeing, occupational health and training.
- To lead the provision of specific delegated projects, including the preparation of bids, business cases, project plans, key outcomes, deliverables, benefits and timescales;
- To liaise across different departments that support the wellbeing and development of staff – drawing together virtual project teams as necessary – to ensure the delivery of key projects across the Trust;
- To liaise with health and wellbeing colleagues across the NHS, as delegated, to ensure that there is representation at key events and meetings;
- Ensure the effective performance management of delegated projects, including; timely and effective escalation of risks, under-delivery, delays; live management of appropriate risk and issues logs, including controls and mitigations; clarity on benefits expected and how the impact of the project will be measured and evaluated;
- To develop the appropriate data collection systems to facilitate the analysis, interpretation and presentation of information relevant to staff wellbeing – completing progress reports as required;
- Ensure active engagement and ownership of key stakeholders in the project treating each as a client in the process;
- To lead regular project meetings to ensure engagement and progress on work programme.
- Experience of working in a workforce related practice, at a senior level in a complex organisation;
- Operational HR experience and able to demonstrate a clear understanding of HR practices;
- Knowledge of local/national workforce policy;
- Knowledge of the national HR agenda in the NHS;
- Experience of having managed significant change in a complex organisation.
Apply for Project Manager - Staff Wellbeing and Development
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly