Deputy Chief People Officer
A South East NHS Trust has a new opportunity for an Interim Deputy Chief People Officer, to be responsible for key HR functions including the education and training function, business partnering, staff engagement and organisational development.
- Supporting the Chief People Officer in providing a comprehensive HR service to the Trust and provide input into the development and delivery of the Trust workforce strategy, business plan, Care Quality Commission standards and other HR related governance and compliance requirements;
- Ensuring workforce education, development, workforce planning and engagement/well-being services are ‘fit for purpose’, efficient and are fully aligned with and complementary to the operational services of the Trust;
- Ensuring the HR education, training and development services are lean, customer and business focused and performance managed to achieve highest performance for lowest possible costs, without compromising quality or standards;
- Develop and nurture a culture of continuous improvement and excellence in HR service delivery that ensures we always get the basics right;
- To ensure we have long terms plans that support workforce development including 3-5 year plans supporting non-clinical and leadership development;
- To develop career coaching models that support our workforce transformation plans as well as our Talent Management Strategy;
- Ensure that relevant statutory, regulatory and professional standards are met in relation to workforce policies, processes and procedures;
- Lead the development of enabling workforce policies and service standards for your areas of responsibility that meet operational needs and progress the Trust strategic aims and objectives.
- Expert knowledge of NHS terms and conditions and best practice approaches
- Substantial HR experience
- Recent HR experience at management level within a NHS organisation
Apply for Deputy Chief People Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly