Project Manager - Provider Collaborative
Allen Lane are partnering with a London Mental Health Provider Collaborative who will be looking for a Project Manager to lead on a number of workstreams for the next 3-6 months. This post is an 8b, paying £300-£350 per day, with most or all home working, starting ASAP.
About the requirement:
- To lead on the delivery of The Provider Collaborative and working alongside clinical and managerial colleagues to secure successful outcomes that positively impact on patient’s / service user’s safety and quality.
- To plan and organise activities to support the strategic direction of Business and Strategic team with portfolio of projects and programmes within the WL Trust improvement programmes to improve services for our population, ensuring service improvements are achievable and sustainable with benefits realisation plans to support the projects.
- To support with the integrated care development and coordinate the development of processes, protocols and policies to support change management work arising within the programme areas.
- To proactively monitor progress, issues and risks in projects for which the post holder is lead, taking corrective and mitigating action where necessary, in line with PMO governance.
- Produce routine and ad hoc reports as required to support communication of progress, highlight issues and risks, and generally promote the work of the Programme in delivering significant projects
if you would like to know more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 07921336235