Head of Data Management - NHS Band 8c
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS Trust who are urgently seeking an Interim Head of Data Management Band 8c.
This is an exciting opportunity to take a lead role in the management and development of the Trust's Data Warehouse, BI tools and reporting. You will manage a team of BI analysts and will require someone with a collaborative and inclusive leadership style. With the help of your team you will be instrumental in the selection and deployment of all new information systems. One of the key responsibilities of the Information Services team is the provision of timely and accurate information to meet internal and external reporting requirements, these include executive dashboards and operational performance indicators. We are looking someone with management experience coupled with a strong technical and problem-solving skill set. You will also be required to build relationships across the Trust in order to understand their information requirements.
* Senior level BI and Data experience gained within an NHS Acute Trust
* Experience of Team Management with a collaborative style is a must
* Ability to engage both the team and their stakeholders at all levels
* Experience delivering all aspects of a data integration projects gained within the NHS
* Experience of implementing information solutions in a complex organisation
* Project Management and strong problem-solving skills
RATE: to £51.19 per hour (Inside IR35)
START: April / or early May 2021
INTERVIEWS: April 2021
DURATION: 4 Months
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO ANDREW PANOS VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.