Delivery and Implementation Manager
Woodrow Mercer Healthcare are looking for a Delivery and Implementation Manager for a role based in Central England. We are particularly interested in persons who have experience in leadership and the development of services to deliver and implement Operational Services.
The postholder will be required to support the Director of Operations in providing high level leadership and organisational ability to ensure that all processes relating to the development of services within the network are delivered and implemented to support Pathology Services through:
- The provision of professional management support to the Clinical Director and Management Team, demonstrating a high level of organisational ability and leadership and ensuring that processes are in place, and are robustly applied, to ensure the effective and efficient delivery and implementation of services;
- Assisting on the production of an Annual Plan and Strategy for each discipline and lead on the production of business cases to support delivery of the plan, and ensure delivery against service level agreements (SLAs);
- Provision of managerial focus for the Clinical Leads and Director of Pathology in the development and provision of a comprehensive, high quality, patient centred care service within the resources available;
- Management of all processes involved in the development, delivery and implementation of service strategy to ensure financial and activity targets are met; organisational development and the management of risk;
Key responsibilities will include:
- To lead and effectively deliver within required timescales Trust wide service improvement projects;
- Lead and manage relevant areas of transformation ensuring clear communication and robust implementation of policy, business objectives and agreed targets;
- Chair and lead meetings as required, working with Clinical Leads and Managers to ensure continued sound operational management of all areas undergoing redesign, with robust, reviewable systems;
- In liaison with the Finance Manager agree and deliver against financial and activity profiles for relevant areas undergoing redesign, identify risks and implement and review risk reduction strategies;
- Develop and deliver robust capacity plans and delivery plans.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Management experience within the health sector.
- Ability to analyse and make judgements on a wide range of general management subjects, e.g. Finance, HR, quality, environment.
- Ability to effectively work with members of different professions and across organisational boundaries.
- Ability to motivate and inspire staff.
- Able to act as catalyst for change, encouraging innovation and creativity in service redesign.
- Knowledge of the clinical and corporate governance agendas.
The role will be remunerated under the NHS Grade 8B (Agency Cap) – Inside IR35 processed directly on the organisations payroll (PAYE) for 6 months.
For more information please contact Recruitment Consultant – Matt Cardy via firstname.lastname@example.org or 07437 018116, who will be happy to discuss this vacancy in more detail.