Interim CHC Clinical Lead
Interim CHC Clinical Lead – Pay dependant on experience
Remote based – Inside IR35
Woodrow Mercer Healthcare have been retained by an NHS client in the Midlands to source an Interim Band 7 CHC Clinical Lead on an initial 3-month contract which will fall Inside of IR35.
We are preferably looking to recruit a current clinical lead to help the client uphold the quality of the locality teams assessments and be responsible for the complex case management there. The post-holder will be confident in delivering a supportive and effective management presence, where you will also be responsible for a caseload of your own assessments.
- Qualified Allied Health Professional (Either Nurse, SW, OT or Physio)
- At least 2 years recent experience working within Continuing Healthcare
- Team management and quality assurance experience
- Complex case management experience
- Current experience as a Clinical Lead for Continuing Healthcare
- Previous experience at a Band 8 level
Why Woodrow Mercer Healthcare?
- Market leading daily rates (WMH can guarantee to provide the best daily rate for any position being advertised by multiple agencies)
- You will be represented by recruitment consultants who have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of Continuing Healthcare.
- We offer referral incentives so if you introduce us to a CHC professional and we place them with a new job, we will give you vouchers up to £300 to say thanks!
- We offer free networking and training events that will contribute to nurses revalidating.
- We offer flexible contracts with shorter notice periods.
If you would like to apply or have a confidential conversation about this position, then please don’t hesitate to contact Jack Green on 0121 828 0000 or firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a CV.