Head of Quality Assurance, Regulation and Compliance
- Job Type
*** Head of Quality Assurance, Regulation and Compliance ***
The role of the Head of Quality Assurance, Regulation and Compliance is crucial to enabling the Trust to be successful in the continued delivery of outstanding care.
The post holder will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the strategic development of the Trust, whilst offering a high level of professional and operational support across the organisation.
- Will work In collaboration with the Associate Director of Quality and Patient safety lead on the delivery of key Trust quality priorities and establishing sound quality objectives by planning and organising a broad range of highly complex activities.
- Responsible for taking the lead to formulating long term strategic plans for quality assurance, regulation and compliance.
- They will be responsible for creating and planning the operational framework for quality regulation across the Trust, in partnership with the Transformation team.
- Ensure that all work programmes for the quality governance and clinical effectiveness teamsare evidence based, are evaluated, impact measured and communicated.
If this role sounds like a post you would like to be considered for please do get in touch with me via the Apply button below.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Head of Quality Assurance, Regulation and Compliance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly