Senior Cerner Project Manager
2 days left
- Job Type
Practicus are partnering with an NHS organisation who are urgently seeking an Cerner Project Manager
The role will be both on-site and remote.
Key areas of focus are:
- Management of Cerner Millennium relationship supporting portfolio of change requests
- Key contact and escalation point for liaison with Cerner Application Management Services
- Ensure development and transition of iCLIP associated projects and enhancements into Service whilst ensuring existing clinical systems are available and current.
- Development of iCLIP optimisation project plan.
- Work closely with CIO and Head of Clinical Systems to support and drive electronic documentation process changes and benefits realisation; associated with optimisation project.
- Support development and delivery of various electronic documentation change processes, arising out of project development and implementation.
- Develop improvements to current paper-based processes towards paperless processes and deliver automations to move away from paper-based systems in response to project requirements:
- Transition management of bespoke Interface development
- Support and assist with the transition of projects into Live Service.
- Support upgrades and system implementations as necessary.
- NHS experience in working with Cerner Projects
- Technical ability and to engage and work with a variety of stakeholder
- Other simialr systems experience would be beneifical
RATE: £59.98ph (OUTSIDE IR35)
START: Monday 10th May 2021
INTERVIEWS: Late April
DURATION: 6 months
Apply for Senior Cerner Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly